My Beautiful New Grandson

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Purely Lovely




Hi gals!
I just had to share some of the yummy collage sheets I purchased with the gift certificate I won from the lovely and oh-so-talented Cassandra over at MY ARTFUL ADVENTURES .
I had so many lovely choices! Although I chose her digital art, she makes gorgeous jewelry too!
I just had to show you a piece. Yum!

When I won I jumped up and down like a madwoman. Okay, not really. I thought about it.
I should get exercise points for that. But I was REALLY thrilled!!

So for a good time (isn't shopping a good time?) please visit Cassandra's blog, or one of her Etsy shops! HERE or HERE.


5 comments:

  1. I have that second collage sheet! I just love her work!!! And I REALLY like that Marie tag you made in your header!! WOW!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to go and check her out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artwork, loved visting your blog and reading your past posts!
    XO,
    Donna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so I'm giving you extra points for the humping up and down thing. LOL.
    I'd be that happy too! I was that happy when she sent me her Sorority Rush project! HOLY COW!
    HAGD! Karen

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart