My Beautiful New Grandson

Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank you Cassandra!!! (and Her Cutie Dylan)



Well my wonderful blog friends, I am as always humbled by you! Thank you for the visits and laughs! I want to say THANK YOU to Cassandra over at http://myartfuladventures.blogspot.com/2010/08/and-winners-are.html

Most, if not all of you, are probably familiar with her beautiful creations and gorgeous collage sheets. I have ordered them before, and they are stunning! I was one of two winners in her awesome giveaway. It was for a 40.00 gift certificate to her shop!! Swoon! Drawn by who else? Her adorable son, Dylan. (Thanks Sweetie!!) Please click over and say hello! She has added some new and always beautiful goodies! Now to try and decide on my choices..............................................

6 comments:

  1. You're so lucky... but it is well deserved.... your generous karma has caught up with you!! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your name had been pulled I was so HAPPY for you!! It is so well deserved!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie,

    Thank you so much for dropping by this evening and signing up for my First Giveaway!
    I did not notice your name as a new follower and would love you to be entered in the drawing for the pillow and other goodies. Please come back and sign up to be one of my followers so you can be added with the rest!!

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Susan
    sjmcdowell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jody! You are too sweet! I received your lovely package in the mail today and was just in love with everything. Thanks so very much :) xo Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Cassandra and her Dylan is so stinkin cute! Yea for you and have fun shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Very well deserved! Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart