CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WHAT are you making Wednesday?...............LINK UP!!!!!!


Hello Everyone!
I don't know if you remember I was going to add add a "WEDNESDAY LINK UP" so you can share what you are creating, cooking or decorating. The only requirement is please keep it clean.This is a family show! Kind of a cyber space housewarming. It's a great way to find fabulous ideas, and wonderful people!! So just add yourself to Mr Linkey below, and stop and visit your new blog neighbors.

I am slowly getting through all your blogs. So many great people and amazing ideas to share. Do you ever feel overwhelmed? It's kind of like a fancy "All you can eat buffet" too many choices, yet they all look so good!!

Here are some cards and a tag I made for a couple swaps. I just love sharing with others. I guess I took Kindergarten seriously!

Thank you for all the congrats on my new grandbaby. He has an upper respiratory infection, and is not feeling well. Poor baby. Oh the worry!!

Hope you have a great week!!


From my home and heart to yours,





3 comments:

  1. Hello Jody! I have adored that necklace the first time I saw it. I find it so pure and beautiful. Please count me on your draw.

    I am having a good time blog hopping and meeting different people around the globe. It's like traveling within the comforts of my own home.

    Your grandson will be included in my prayers. I wish him good health.

    I wish you more happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting a link party. I can't wait to see other projects. Your graphics are wonderful and I look forward to exploring further. Best wishes for your grandson's health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody,
    I just stumbled onto your blog and absolutely love it...I am your newest Follower. I love vintage images and postcards and just finished making a new little display piece for a couple of mine...I added it to your linky party. Thanks for hosting it! You've inspired me to get back to some paper crafting soon...so many projects, so little time:-)
    Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart