CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011!!!! WHAT are you making Wednesday....


Hello Dear Friends!
Just a quick note, I feel like it's been forever!! Thank you SO SO much for all your kindness and support. I am touched and constantly surprised by how people who have never even "met" face to face can reach out a cyber hand and lift someone up.

I hope 2011 and (12 and 13..) are kind to you and those you love. You are a thoughtful and amazing group, and I am always tickled pink by your blogs and kindnesses!!

I am hoping tomorrow will be blog catch up time. I miss seeing your beautiful work and the parts of you that are shared there!! (I am bummed that I missed Paula's all night craft party!!)

I haven't been too crafty lately, but here are some charms I made for the Marie art group last month.
From my home and heart to yours,

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. You make the most amazing, gorgeous things. So good to see you back in blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend,
    Hope this is a really good year for you. I'm looking forward to seeing your makes.
    Hugs,Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards and your blog in general. I love the way people get in touch with this beautiful invention named INTERNET! Isn't WONDERFUL to "meet" people from all over the world, to correspond and to share passions.
    I wish you and your familie all the best for this new year . Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Jody! I hope you're feeling much better soon, my friend...sorry you've been so sick!

    I love the beautiful charms you made--just gorgeous!

    Wishing you a wonderful day, and that you're back to normal very soon!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you in Blogland Jody! Your charms are wonderful. I know what you mean about not being too crafty lately... I haven't had much to show in the way of projects so my blog will just have to be doggie focused for a while!
    Have a great rest of the week.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful charms as always! i love visiting your blog, in fact every day, because you give me inspiration.
    I hope you have a wonderful 2011 and many years to come!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jody, love your beautiful charms... and all of your gorgeous cards, especially love the one with the snow falling!!! Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, hope your better!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart