CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Friday, April 15, 2011

FREE image Day............................

Hello Friends!

When I first started this little blog in a tiny corner of cyber space I had a bit of an idea of what I wanted to do...... I haven't done hardly any of it!!! I keep having camera problems, time and health issues, yadda, yadda, yadda. It can be time suckingly addictive! I haven't been spending the time I should, or would, like. It is easy to get lost in the wonder and joy of blogland! I hope to re-vamp in the next few months, parcel out my time into a better schedule, and actually turn Home and Heart into the place I originally envisioned when I started.

I hope to continue seeing you here. I often rip through your blogs without commenting, so forgive my rudeness, but I am still impressed! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


From my home and heart to yours,






5 comments:

  1. Jody I allways appreciate your blog,and I am sorry i didn't participate on your wednesday, time time time time... you know what it is like. I love your images. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, Oh I have been looking for the image with the knight, I love it. Thank you so much. Did you know that you won Shell's giveaway, congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet Jody Girl! Ahemmm,,,You're ignoring ONE blog,,LOL, well at least Yesterday! You WON my "Spring Dreams" Giveaway!

    Honestly? I think you and my friend Lisa over on the Penninsula were the Only Washingtonian's to Enter.....I didn't RIG it,honest! But WE certainly need some Brightness!

    Now,,,,when You have a moment, go read my post...LOL And I am SO Sorry,,,,,,I spelled your name wrong! Where did I get Jodi instead of Jody? Maybe all the Jodi Piccoult books I've Read.....Well I'm going to go over next for a quick Edit!

    Congrats,,I'm happy you won!

    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first image in particular, its gorgeous. Congratulations to you, Jody.
    Have a sweet Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images, Jody--especially the knight--gorgeous!

    I hope you're feeling better...it stinks when you get overwhelmed with everything...I've been feeling that way a bit lately myself. It all smooths out, though...hang in there, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart