CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WHAT are you making Wednesday?.................Link up

Greetings and Happy Springtime All!!

I hope you are getting lots of sunshine. I love walking outside and smelling the scent of mowed lawns. Hearing the birds sings, children giggling, and seeing new buds beginning. Spring is one of my favorite times of year.


Here is a box I made for a swap. This was only the top. My partner was from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to snooping around your lovely blogs and seeing what you are up too!!


If you would like to share what YOU are making link up!!


From my home and heart to yours,



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful swap box, Jody! Your partner will love it!

    So glad you're getting to enjoy some spring weather--I love all the freshness in the air!

    Hope you're having a wonderful night, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. can't wait to see what was inside and what kind of box you will receive! these swaps are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody, Oh your box is so lovely. Your partner will be thrilled. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart