CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Saturday, June 26, 2010

FREE Image Friday (okay.. Saturday!!)






I am a bit late posting Friday's usual images. I have spent the last several days with out of town family sorting through my mom's stuff. She was a bit of a hoarder. Oh, not your old string, plastic pop bottle, and used napkin kind, but we she had at least 40 pairs of glasses. Who needs that many, besides an optical store??? My not-so-happy-to-help-sons have decided they are going to call me each year and say "Okay... your another year older, get rid of some crap so we won't have to when you're gone!!!" Don't you just feel the love??

I posted this image of the tinted photo of the girl with the pink cheeks about a year or so ago on Flickr. I have seen it in lots of places since then. I have more images on my Flickr stream too, if you are interested. Some may get posted here!!

On a side note I haven't had enough time to check out ALL fabulous Sorority Sisters Blogs!! I hope to catch up on Sunday or Monday!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. We have an uncle who is an OFFICIAL horder.....he lives in Colorado and I love going to see him because I always come home loaded down with tons of goodies! Thank you stopping by and complimenting my dimples! LOL! My dad used to call me Dimples instead of Diane......Well still no rain here so gotta get out there and water.
    xoxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the images are just gorgeous. I have to tell you that I am very particular about tinted and flapper girl photos. I LOVE this one! Thank you for sharing. :) I think she'd look adorable on an art apron!
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Love the last one! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I just looked back over some of my comments. Did you ever find Cindy from Rick Rac and Gingham. She is starting another ME apron swap. If you can't get there and want to, give me your email address and I will give you hers. It is so hard to find other blogs. I have to wiggle my way and finally find Google blog search. Geez, should be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images you have shared with us! Thank you so very much! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There... My Washington Neighbor, I am in Puyallup. Love your graphics, The "little Gems" is my favorite.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful images with us Jody! I recently joined a group where we donate cards for Hospice patients and I think they will be perfect for some of the cards I make! I will have to check your other Free Image Friday posts. :)
    Hugs,
    Carol Anne xo

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart