CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What Are You Making Wednesday?


I just love the wonderful names and themes Bloggers use for the days of the week. Tag and Teacup Tuesday, for example. So I thought I would coin a term for Wednesday that shows something I've been working on. I LOVE seeing all the beautiful creations being made by others!!

Thank you so much for all the kind words of support I have been receiving, as well as new friends, and followers. I will have a great time "meeting" you and exploring your Blogs!

This is a bracelet I finished a few weeks ago. I named it " Marie's Lady in Waiting" It is made with a vintage earring, vintage buttons, glass pearls, vintage rhinestones I hand set into resin roses, a few Swarovski crystal beads, a few framed charms I made, as well as a few crown, fleur des lis and Eiffel Tower charms. Even if the famed Tower was built after Marie's time, I had to add it! It circles one of my very first roses.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the color! I just adore these styles of bracelets. Now - did you do the resin and make the roses too? Wow. Gosh it's so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the prettiest bracelet I've ever seen! The color is just heavenly and I so love all the sweet charms and bit of bling you used!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Jody I just love this aqua colour... one of my absolute faves.. The blacelet looks just beautiful!! and soo feminine...
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this braclet is gorgeous!!! The colors are beautiful, and all the jewels hanging from it are so pretty!! Blessings~~~Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness ! Just beautiful !! I love love the color ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and the color is just yummy. xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the other girls said...beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled onto you and LOVE all your pretties!!! I will come back to visit!!!:) ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove aqua and all those soft blues! It's a gorgeous confection!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonjour, Jody, I'm relaxing and catching up on Blogland:) I don't think I've ever officially thanked you for visiting my blog. Merci beaucoup! As for your Eiffel Tower in the Marie bracelet -- I think the Eiffel fits in anywhere with everything:) [Marie would approve I'm sure. Who ever heard of a guillotine 'charm'? Ouch!] Anway, I've enjoyed jumping about and reading your blog posts. My heart goes out to you for the loss of your mother. I know how you feel. I've lost both of my parents within 2 years. Part of the beauty and paradox of Blog Land is all the art,fun and creativity mixed right in with life and death. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart