CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sneak Peak For Bryanna


One of the sweetest people I know in Blogland is Bryanna of The Canary Cupcake. I have had her Blog followers send me messages saying what a sweetheart she is. Not only is she nice, but she is one of those blonde lovelies you'd have to hate if she wasn't such a sweetie!! If you don't know her, check out her blog. It's on my side bar. I am putting together a RAK treat for her. To show my appreciation, just because she has been there for me, offering friendship and support.

If you are interested, I will post the the rest of the surprise at a later date!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jody, well what a wonderful surprise Bryanna is going to get when she opens up her little parcel. I did pop over and have a look at her blog, she certainly creates some beautiful things as do you.
    I love this new world that I have discovered, warm friendly ladies who are happy to share a peek into their lives and share their creations.
    I am so behind in posting at the moment, busy with one thing or another, but will do in the next couple of days.
    Hope your world is sunny.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one am intrigued yes please post another picture. Love the colors this is going to be great, now I am in search of a Canary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Im so excited... thank you so much!!

    xo
    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the rest of the surprise... thanks so much for sharing, I'm heading over to check out her blog now!!! Thanks for visiting us today, I enjoyed reading your comment Blessings~~~Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Pretty! I will be back for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I have just discovered your beautiful blog!
    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so very pretty and kind of you...she'll love it!

    i know I do!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jody!
    Thank you so much for visit, kind words and for entering my giveaway!!!!
    I just adore your bracelet and am in awe of the talent it takes to create such pretty jewelry!
    I'm going to drop over and visit your sweet friend!
    Hugs and Smiles,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen from Some Days are Diamonds sent me over and I am glad she did I have enjoyed looking as your blog and will be back to visit soon.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart