CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Friday, October 22, 2010

FREE image Friday....................................







Hello Friends!
October is flying by! We have been fortunate here to have been having some gorgeous Autumn weather. This weeks images are roses. I LOVE roses! ( And Lilacs, and peonies, and hollyhocks, and.......you get the point!) I am a hopeless romantic. Although I am on my second divorce, I believe in true love. It may not be for everyone, but I am glad for those who find it. Roses remind me of it. Love that is true, and although there may be problems, like thorns, the beauty of it always prevails.

Remember if you create something with any of the images here, and feel like sharing, I would be happy to have you as a guest. I hope your weekend is everything you could wish for!

12 comments:

  1. ROSES!!! I love roses, and these images are so beautiful, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful rose images, Jody--thank-you! I'm truly sorry you've had a hard time with love...but it makes me happy to hear that you still believe in it...don't give up, dear friend!

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody,
    Thanx bunches for sharing these rose images. I love roses & these would look so pretty on some bottles I will be working on soon. You are such a sweetie!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the roses, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these mages are gorgeous! I too LOVE roses! TFS! Will be sure to let you know when i use them in my art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to have found your very beautiful blog. I love all the vintage :-) Sorry for my bad English. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jody,
    I believe in love too and roses!!! And I think "the third time's a charm!!!"
    Have a great weekend and thank you for these breathtaking roses!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blog and the bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous roses... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore roses, too! Whether real or just an image, they always make me stop and smile. Thank you for sharing these with us! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jody,
    Just stopping by to say "hi" and hope you're doing great!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jody, Thanks so much for sharing all these beautiful roses with us!

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart