I have been discovering some wonderful blogs, and am continually thrilled by what I see on the ones I visit often.
This week is more of the "little pockets" I have been emailed and and asked for the tutorial, but it was a limited giveaway I don't have permission to share. I respect the gift and the giver. However I can tell you how I made them! These were in a Stampington publication, also made with wax. I still haven't ventured there.
They are made from recycled paper towel tubes! Yep! You read it right!
1. Measure about 3 inches of paper towel tube, and cut. You can also add a curve to the top.
2. Pinch the sides so they form kind of a <> shape.
3. Cover them with paper and decorate how you like.
4. I glued fringe into the bottom, then pinched and glued it closed.
5. I punched holes in the sides, and threaded wire through the top, to which I added beads to, then twisted the sides around to hold.
6. Add a piece of tulle ribbon, gluing a button or other pretties, add glitter if you like.
7. Fill with a little gift and some crinkle shred.
I hope this makes sense, I didn't take pictures.
I hope you are having a wonderful week, thanks so much for visiting me!