CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Friday, October 8, 2010

FREE image Friday.........Autumn Colors






Hello Dear Friends!
I love the bright and sunny days we have been having. The air is chilly at night, and often accompanied by the scent of woodsmoke. I recently purchased the ingredients to make mulled cider. A favorite with my kids, it wouldn't be Fall without it!! I love to hear about your Autumn enjoyments.

I wanted to post some images whose colors reminded me of the leaves that drop from the trees, to take their turn dancing in the wind. What a beautiful gift this season is, all wrapped up in it's amber, gold and orange finery.

What are you making?

10 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing theze beautifull autumn coloured pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, thanks for sharing them with us today! Have a great weekend, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! The weather and the drink. Have a great weekend hun.
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum yum cider! Your images are darling! I love this blog background I almost used it on mine.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY FALL JODY,
    WOWZER...YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A LADY DROOL AND GO TO MUSH.
    THESE ARE STUNNING IMAGES. I WILL BE PUTTING YOUR BUTTON ON MY BLOG. WHAT A GENEROUS LADY YOU ARE.
    HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful images! Thanks for sharing them with us!!! hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Jody! Thanks for sharing these lovely fall images!

    I love EVERYTHING about fall...couldn't single out just one thing...!

    Hope your Sunday is wonderful...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jody,
    These images do indeed reflect the essence of autumn's bliss! Thank you! This is the first year that I have truly seen it through different eyes ... usually I was saddened by fall's arrival, for it signified too much barrenness in the gardens. This year, I have appreciated its with new appreciation! :)

    Wishing you a beautiful and blissful week ahead, may autumn's beauty continue to surround you and delight you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jody,
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, I so appreciate and it truly made me feel good!
    You have a lovely blog and I love the vintage images you offer.
    Have a great day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the beautiful images! Love the pretty fall colors!
    It has finally started cooling off here...which is my favorite thing about fall. Well, that and a nice bowl of hot soup, snuggling under a throw while watching TV, and wearing hoodies!

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart