CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Thursday, October 14, 2010

FREE image Friday..and a GUEST BLOGGER










Hello Dear Friends!
Another Friday is here, and time for more images!! This week I would love to share with you an AMAZING blog Petite Michelle Louise . She has used some of the Free Image Friday images and turned them into some GORGEOUS Items!!! Please go and visit her and prepare to fall in love with her wonderful gift bags, tiny boxes and other goodies!!


If you use the images from here, and would like to share them and be a guest blogger, I would love to share your work! Please let me know!

I also have giveaways going if you are interested, just check my sidebar.

I hope you are all happy and healthy, and I hope your weekend is wonderful!! Now for the goods.................................................................

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Jody!

    The images you share are so beautiful...and I love the projects she's made with them!

    I'll pop over for a visit!

    Hope you're having a wonderful night!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a supergreat images! Love the boxes. Are they Michelle's? Gonna visit her blog for sure.
    Hugs,
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Jody! what a thrill to see some of my "tresors" featured on your blog. well..HOW could they NOT turn out lovely? It was YOUR lovely images that inspired me. The ones you are sharing today are just stunning ! I am anxious to use them soon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images, I am going to love working with them, real soon. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    I saw the beautiful things she had made with your images on her blog, and admired them there. She used them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you thank you thank you, you are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images as always. I've been to Petite Michelle Louise's blog and just love what she does with the images. Thanks for inspiring all of us with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart