CLUSTER OF ROSES Pictures, Images and Photos

My Beautiful New Grandson


Friday, October 29, 2010

FREE image Friday.............................






Hello Beautiful Bloggers!
It's another Friday! I am terribly behind on catching up with you. I hope to be able to spend some time this weekend catching up. I hope you like this weeks images. I tried to add a mix of tinted and antique. Remember if you want to share what you made with them, let me know and I would love to have you a guest!

Please be safe this weekend, especially with all the little ones who will be roaming about!!!

9 comments:

  1. these are ALL so beautiful and i can't wait to create with them. I especially love the one with the 4 girls. It reminds me of myself and my three sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely, I can't choose a fav, they are all great.
    Thanks for sharing love!
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images as always, especially the two in the forest, how romantic. Hope your wkend is fun too! Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for your lovely and surprise visit at FHC! so plsd to meet you and i do appreciate your company ~ if you're into pink :), stop by for today's PINK saturday post ~ i've posted a tea party with amazing treats!
    have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifuk pics... can't make a choise! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful images, Jody--love them all! Hope your Halloween weekend is wonderful, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. More fabulous vintage images. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Happy Halloween
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all these beautiful images.....

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

From your Home and Heart